The PERFECTA CONTROL application for mobile devices is used for remote operation of alarm systems based on the control panels of the PERFECTA series. It is a convenient tool to control the system functions: arming and disarming, checking the status of partitions, zones and outputs, as well as viewing information about troubles and other system events. The application uses GPRS packet transmission and, with the support for PUSH messages, keeps the user notified at all times. With the original communication solution, using the secure SATEL connection setup service, no advanced configuration of network settings is required. As a result, preparing the application for work and associating it with a specific control panel is very easy: you have just to scan the QR code generated in the PERFECTA Soft configuration program.
• control of the PERFECTA alarm system:
• checking the status of partitions
• checking the status of zones
• checking the status of outputs
• viewing the current troubles
• viewing all system events with the filtering option
• PUSH notification with the possibility of individual configuration
• quick and easy configuration
• secure, encrypted communication with the system through the connection setup service
• intuitive user interface
• possibility to define personalized profiles
• exporting control panel data via the QR code
• The PERFECTA CONTROL application uses the access to the phone camera only for the QR code scanning.
• The user data transported through the QR code are not presented in the clear. The QR code is generated once per each data exchange session and is protected with a session key.
• The session key is defined by the user in an independent application associated with the model of the purchased control panel. The session key is not exchanged with mobile application and telephone.
• Additionally, the PERFECTA CONTROL application does not store, process and/or collect any other user data that can potentially be located in the user’s phone resources.
- updated translations
- improved push notifications
- minor improvements in user interface
Number of votes: 289
Support: 4.3 and up
Update date: July 29, 2019
Developer: SATEL sp. z o.o.
Pollux Developers Team
Biber Games LLC
WINR Games Inc
JoyBits Co. Ltd.